Monday, November 10, 2008

BLUE MONDAY..


Morning ladies...and of course Mr. Linky! Mr. Linky you surely look dapper this morning...how are you on this beautiful Blue Monday? (Girls please do not tell Mr. linky I am smoozin him to get this to work!)
Ok now,well here is my first Blue Monday post...I know it is fuzzy...I know it also contains alot of other colors..but I am just learning, so bear with me...ok...here goes... I am going to try to post the picture first...TADAAA!
Then I am going to share with you why this is my choice for BLUE MONDAY.... You see...this is a teapot my Dad bought me at a garage sale quite a few years ago,I was such a Daddys' girl...he was my Bluebird of Happiness...when he told me a secret..it always started with...." A little birdie told me....".
Today Dad....I wish I had wings myself so I could fly up to see you....HAPPY 85th BIRTHDAY Daddy...I miss you!
Well girls now that that is out....I need a blue hankie,a hug,and to go find Mr. Linky!
Thanks for letting me share this girls and for smiling sally for having BLUE MONDAY!

14 comments:

  1. lol It's a fine Blue Monday post, and I wish your dad a Happy Birthday. But, now, I'd like to ask you to please link to my blog so that others can find more blueness.

    Happy 1st Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there. Loved your teapot. What a nice dad he must be. Welcome to your first Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet tribute to your dad with that very sweet teapot he bought you. Happy first Blue Monday to you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice to have mementos from those we love to remember them by. This is a very cute little piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to your first Blue Monday. Such a wonderful memory of your dad - thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.
    Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pretty teapot. Happy Blue Monday and have a great week.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet post! Beautiful pot and a treasure. Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your teapot is so cute. Love it. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A sweet Blue Monday post. I love that teapot. So cute. Hope you had a Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jane, and it's so nice to meet you! What a pretty tea pot and I loved your story about your Daddy. I do understand...I was a Daddy's girl, too, and he is now in Heaven and he's 85 years old also! Yes, you should go and get your s&p!! I would love to see them. See, we have a love in common, don't we. Thank you so much for stopping by.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog. That is a beautiful tea pot! Perfect for a Blue Monday post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog. I just love the teapot--I am a tea drinker and have a small collection of teapots and I love them all. Yours is so special because your Dad gave it to you. I know it must be hard being apart on his birthday. Did you ever find Mr. Linky? He's pretty nice to work with actually!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by my Blue Monday post. Love your teapot especially since it is so sentimental to you. Keep trying with this blog thing - it is so worth the effort! I still learn something new everyday. Sally

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lady Jane! Thank you so much for visiting my studio via my blog! I'd love to come over and help you organize yours if you can give me a lift from PA! ;-)
    What a nice teapot and how sweet your father is! Bless him. That is just so adorable a thought.
    Hugs! Come back and visit again!
    Diane from Diane Knotts Musings

    ReplyDelete