Sunday, November 16, 2008

Listed on Ebay




Well...it took most of the day to read the new camera instructions,get the pictures ( still have lots of opportunities there!) and to get some pink Christmas posted on Ebay! I usually use Auctiva so they were very slow today, or at least that is my story(and I am sticking to it) of why it took hours to get this done. I was in a shop and doing great there but decided it was just to much running so I am going to primarily base this from my home base...since I have started blogging my computer and I are really getting to know each other!
Please girls if you have ANY comments on what I should try or do differently PLEASE give me an idea! I have had to quit working full time and take care of my Mom and I need to keep $$$ coming in! So please share with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment