Friday, November 14, 2008

NEW CAMERA! PICS OF GIFT FROM Lauries Charming Designs







Ok girls I had to show off the adorable snowman candleholder I won and the pics I took of it with my new camera! Even the box she shipped it in was adorable ...painted with roses and polka-dots! I am not so good with my new camera so bear with me...first time I am using the program too...so bear with me......
TADAA....hmmm maybe I had better go and read up on my new camera! But thanks for looking and thanks again Laurie!

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't Laurie make just the sweetest things!
    Congratulations on winning her original art!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the Candlestick holder! Man I was crossing my fingers to win that one, you are a lucky duck! Glad you popped back over to my blog. I bet you stayed at Gallows Point! I sadly admit I've only been once (boo hoo), but seriously obsessed over my planning before, and now after! I stayed in a villa over in Coral Bay. Planning another trip, but not for a little while. Can you believe I actually had to find someone that wanted to go! Everyone should want to go! Oh well, new trip hopefully soon come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for showing the candle stick. I am sure glad it went to a good home. !! Laurie

    ReplyDelete