Saturday, March 5, 2011

PINK SATURDAY...SEW CHALLENGED

Happy PINK
Happy Pink Saturday!
Please excuse me as today I am sew challenged!
I'm joining Beverly today and the girls from Pink Saturday 
And if you click on my PINK Saturday Lady on the sidebar she will take you to Beverlys to share all the beautiful things the girls have shared.
My visit today will be short and sweet as I have lots of sewing to do...and pictures to take for a Spring Bunny Challenge I entered over at http:// RavenwoodWhimzies.blogspot.com
At Ravenswood Wendy provided us with a pattern for only a bunny pattern.
We were to sew the bunny and dress it....as we chose! Well my bunnies are done and I am being challenged by my camera...so.....deep sigh I need to get that figured out and get the pics in to her...but please check out her challenge!

I also have recieved an order for my Faithful Franie Dolls for a Boutique that is having a Breast Cancer Fundraiser and I have to get them done and to the Lady. I am SEW excited to have recieved the order and am SEW excited to support my cause! 
I am sharing today a few pics of my original Faithful Frannies but will share the new pics as soon as this camera decides that I am in charge!
So ladies Happy Pink Saturday..please go and enjoy as I sit here...
SEW CHALLENGED
Anyone have a PINK camera for sale that works?




Blessings to you all...Happy Pink Saturday!

9 comments:

  1. How wonderful to get orders for your special creations! hope you have a great sewing day and a happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday! and Happy Sewing!
    yay for the orders.
    http://cailinyates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you camera starts behaving. I can't wait to see your pictures of the bunny. Thank you for following me. I am now following you. I look forward to exploring your blog. Ginger:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bunny is so cute, and going to a great cause. Congrats on the all the orders. Happy sewing. Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lady Jane, Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Love your post this week! Your doll is beautiful, nothing I love better to do then spend the day in my sewing room!
    Blessings, Shirl
    Shirls Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bunny will be beautiful, of this I am sure. You have too much talent for it not to be true.
    I can't wait to see what you do. Love the doll, she is beautiful and a great cause too.
    Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy sweet and sugary Pink Saturday...God Bless you and keep you this week...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Pink Saturday - late of course - but again - love that pink bunny. sandie

    ReplyDelete