Saturday, March 19, 2011

PINKSATURDAY? But I can't let go of the GREEN!!!!!!!

Top of the Morning to all the gals over at Beverlys...
What you say?
PINK SATURDAY over at How Sweet the com!
Ok...you all remember me I am sure....
JALINA ROSE
Yep...THE Jalina wih the Green Marker...
Well I am not making excuses here for my Grammy LADY JANE..
BUT....
She just can not seem to get back to her PINK mode....
Do you suppose it is ME...Running around proudly in the Leprechan Costume she made me?
Or is it that she promised to show all of you my finished costume...and tell you how I did at the pageant?
Well I did well...I did win BEST DRESSED...I was a Photogenic Finalist...and Finalist for Theme-wear!
I won a PINK and Diamond Sparkly crown...but the lady from the pageant is going to replace it as some stones are missing...so we will post it someday.
ANYWAY...with me still running around in my Leprechan Costume...well we are still in the GREEN Mode here at Grammy's House!


 Grammy promises to get back in the pink of things next week...she actually has out the pink breast cancer fabric...and she is sewing up the Faithful Frannies! She said that next week we are going to have a Give-Away...and that we need to start raising funds for my GREAT Uncle Jack who walks in the Breast Cancer Walk in Chicago! So until next week girlfriends...........

 Happy Pink Saturday....from a lil' Green leprechaun

JALINA O'ROSIE

13 comments:

  1. Good morning Lady Jane, I love your green today. Jalina Rose has the sweetest pink complexion and that is pink enough. Her costume is over the top adorable. Almost as adorable as she is. Smile. Good job Grammy!!!

    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is just too cute!
    You are one lucky Grammy to have such a precious little Leprechaun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday. Thank you so much for stopping by!

    I love your GREEN post!

    ~Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww Lady Jane. Who cares if she's not in PINK... she's too cute for worlds really...
    Love You
    Love Me
    xoxoxoxo
    Happy PS my dear friend.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh girlfriend, it doesn't get cutier than that!!! She has me grinning from ear to ear Lady Jane. What a treasure.
    Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest leprechaun I have ever seen! Oh, Jane! She is precious.

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm telling you, sweet LADY, that is a waaay cute outfit for a waaaay cute little girl.
    She is adorable and I KNOW she is the Apple of Your Eye. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. A big smile from me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lady Jane,
    What a precious little Jalina you have . And wow that outfit is fabulous. Wish I could sew like that.

    I am sorry it took me so long to get back to visiting you. I just want to tell how much I loved your sweet precious comment you left me on my blog .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Belated Pink Saturday Lady Jane,
    I have missed you. I don't know if you know that after Amy passed on to heaven, I started a new blog called Simply Debbie.
    Your precious Jalina Rose is just beautiful in her precious outfit...such memories you will have showing her friends pictures of this day when she is Jr. high...she looks just like a natural born actress.
    It is so good to talk to you. I pray you will stop by and see me and sign up to be my friend. I like friend better than follower.
    Have A Sugar Sweet Day
    Simply Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a CUTIE!!!
    Have a great week!
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jane!

    Was so happy to hear from you today. Getting ready for English company to arrive this weekend. Lots of nuttiness in the preparations. LOL!

    Wish you would get down this way at some point. Wishing you and Jalina Rose the most wonderful week!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete