Saturday, November 22, 2008

Trying to catch up on the buttons of all the GREAT things I have entered into...








First I have to say that you have to go over to JAN AND TOMS PLACE! Jan is having a Christmas Tea that is going to be wonderful! I have a special place in my beginner bloggin heart for her...SO please stop in to see her blog and all that she has going on! I even entered to be in THE CHRISTMAS CARD SWAP! When I open Jans Blog in the Morning it is like opening my weekly calendar...she hosts and shares lot ,and please tell her I sent you! And Jan..thank you from the bottom of my heart for the wonderful e-mail...how am I doing?


You should also stop over to see Missy at the Little Things in Life...she is having a giveaway and I love her little tree button! She too has a blog I love to visit!
I also had the button up for THE GREAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY hosted by ANGELINAS TRINKETS but for some reason it has disappeared,so with my apologies I am re-posting her button! I love the Santa she has used ....good luck to all you bloggers !
I seem to still be having a problem getting the picture to be the link,so bear with me while I work on my skills and just click on the names!
SPECIAL THANKS TO JAN for making this post possible!




No comments:

Post a Comment