Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Blue Bling


Happy Blue Monday! Today I am sharing with you two pair of Vintage Blue Rhinestone Earrings purchased at an estate sale. The larger pair to the left is a pair of clip-on, with the most beautiful blue rhinestones I have ever seen.They are set with prongs in goldtone finish...true blue beauties! The second pair to the right are screw back earrings set with prongs in silver.

I have purchased these at an estate sale where there was some of the most beautiful and well kept Vintage Bling I have ever found.
I will be listing these in my ETSY store but thought I would offer them first to all the Blue Monday Girls. They are $12.00 a pair with free shipping for Blue Blog Babes!

Please leave a SOLD to this BLUE Babe in your comment if you would like to purchase them!

Then click here to get over to our Blue Hostess Smiling Sally where every Monday she posts a list of all the girls participating in BLUE MONDAY!

BLESSINGS TO ALL!

15 comments:

  1. Pretty. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOLD TO MOI CLAUDIE...yes for sure Lady Jane. I love them and with my silver hair....yes I NEED them.
    I will go to your web site now and free shipping to Canada. Are you sure?
    Happy blue to me from you today.
    Yippeeeeeeee
    Love Claudie
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL....My dear Blingie Claudie...yes free shipping even to my friends in Canada...one or two pairs? I did not list them in store yet..I was waiting for Blue Monday girls to see them first......I'll e-mail you my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are lovely! Thanks for sharing, and hope you have a great Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claudie took the larger blue pair of clip ons...the smaller screw on pair is still available....Thanks for stopping girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow...these are lovely blues!!
    Claudie will look great in them!
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning blue..made me smile. Lovely blingy blue monday.
    ♥, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! My mom has some very much like those. Hers are Eisenglasse (I think that's how you spell it). Do you know the maker of your (Claudie's) earrings?

    Happy Blue Monday!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely earrings! Claudie, wear them in good health, sweet Lady! How nice of you to offer them to 'Blue Blog Babes' first, Lady Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so yummy! Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Beautiful!
    Happy Blue Monday!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty blues. Thanks for visiting me. I keep getting behinder and behinder in my blog reading. But I had to be sure and come and see you today. Did you see Mrs Magpie's blue bunnies? They have the same blue as my blue bowl. I think that was why she wanted my blue bowl!! I told her that in my comment too.Heehee. You know....I could covet those blue bunnies because they match my blue bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, these are pretty, Jane! Mighty, mighty shiny, indeed! ;-)

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully rich blues, and rhinestones to boot! My kinda jewels. My Pink Saturday post last weekend was pink lucite earrings and some other cool vintage pink jewels.

    Glad you stopped by this morning ... I'll be back to explore soon, and will look into adding that follower button you asked about.

    Cheers,

    Victoria
    30 Days of Junkin' in April

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lady Jane,
    Those earrings are very pretty! A belated Happy Blue Monday!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete